BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Indonesia Idol - Sweeest Husband.

Hello readers! I’m back :). Are you happy? Please tell me that you are happy. Now, I’ll try to keeping write everything. Hahahha, kinda LOL.

Now, I’m goin to tell you about sweetest husband. When my mom and I was watching Indonesian Idol 2012, there was one of the contestant who too old to follow that competition. He has nice voice enough. He was so sweet. Do you know his reason to follow the competition? He said it for his wife who was sick. And his wife is older than him, but he so carees with her, he loveees her. He so sweet.

He wanted to make his wife happy with follow that competition. He got the REAL SPIRIT IDOL. Seriously, in this era, you’ll too hard to find a ‘MAN or BOY’ like him. Oh, there is a missing part, his name is Felix if I’m not wrong. Oh I used to imagine that my husband in future will be like him. Love me just the way I am, care to me.

Can I got my husband future like that? The sweetest one? So I can tell the people that we are the best couple ever. Hahhaha, just carzy with my imagine. But readers! I’m serious when I said that I hope my husband future has same character with Opa Felix ._. Never ever see his WIFE as NOTHING. The husband who see his WIFE as HIS COUPLE, HIS EVERTHING.

I used to think. How come my life will be if my parents like them? Loves each other, and got the romantic moment, the sweet moments. Aaaaaaa I got crazier when I thought it! Let’s pry for my imagination. Hahhahaha. Oh before this story end (?) there is Opa Felix Love Quote

“Love is Communication. Jangan pernah menunda menyelesaikan permasalahn yang dating. Even, the problem is like a tornado”

Enjoy it readers ;) Do you have imagination like mine after you read that huh? Hahhhaha

Bubayy readersss. See yaaa sooonnnn. Don’t forget to put your comment in below. I really need your comment more than anyone needed (?). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment